Sunday, July 26, 2009

New tattoos!

So the time has come, again... where I start getting that itchy little feeling that comes from wanting more tattoos. I've been thinking about it a lot of late, planning them out so I utilise the best possible spaces on my body.

The Chinese characters (which I usually hate on people of non-Chinese descent) are a given, the unit for 'mother and daughter' but unsure where to get them. Since I decided I no longer want to work in an office, I feel better about getting tattoos on my legs. So the line-up is as follows;

Chinese characters on right ankle (inner or outer? Undecided...); sacred heart on left upper arm; large bow on lower back; bows on backs of thighs with seams 'drawn' up the centre of the leg; latin phrase on either left ankle or between my pin-up girls; pan chang Chinese knot on right inner wrist (to match the lotus on my left wrist). Anddd that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment